There’s nothing worse than semi-cool air blowing out of your air conditioner - especially when it’s humid outside, or you’ve just had a hot and sweaty workout and looking forward to sweet cool comfort…
When your air conditioner isn’t blowing out cold air anymore, there are a couple of major issues:
- The gas has run out (not likely)
- There’s a leak (very likely).
The first thing many people think when their air conditioner doesn’t work, is that the gas has run out. A regas would solve that problem.
But more often, the problem is deeper than that. Think of a fridge. How often do you need to get your fridge regassed? Not often.
It’s the same with your vehicle’s air conditioner. The gas in there doesn’t need to be replaced - unless there’s a leak.
Air conditioning service at Hoppers Crossing Automotive
Our air conditioning technicians are trained to find out the main cause of your problem: we won’t ever advise you to regas if there’s a leak.
Because you’ll just be back again with the same problem - an unnecessary cost and waste of time - to you, and to us.
Our air conditioning service includes:
- Investigate and accurately diagnose your air conditioning problem
- Check sealer unit
- Perform a dye test
- Run a leak test
- Explain the situation and what needs to be done next
- Replace condensor, compressors, air-conditioning pipes (if necessary)
Locals trust us to service their air conditioner for many reasons:
- Accurate and thorough diagnosis
- Qualified and experienced technicians
- Quality parts with manufacturer warranties
- Budget friendly prices
- 100% workmanship guarantee
"Really reliable mechanic. Did a great job. Highly recommend people to go there" Izaiah